Modern Solutions for Energy Transmission
The world population is growing and so is the demand for electricity and energy. The focus is on sustainable energy systems, climate protection and the responsible use of our resources. At the same time, security of supply must be guaranteed and solutions must be affordable. The energy sector thus faces numerous challenges. New developments and innovations are needed to master these challenges.
Enamelled Wires for modern Energy Systems
Together with our customers, we develop innovative solutions for the challenges of energy suppliers - and have been doing so for over 70 years. In most cases, energy is not generated in close proximity to the end consumer. It often has to be transported over long distances, for example from offshore wind farms inland. Our formable and durable enamelled copper and aluminium wires are designed for the construction of distribution and power transformers.
With our innovative process monitoring, we are taking a further step towards Industry 4.0. In order to guarantee the high quality of our products, we permanently record all operating and machine data for each machine and production line. All quality-relevant process and production parameters are seamlessly measured, controlled, documented and stored. This is done fully automatically throughout the entire production process. Should problems arise during operation, we recognize them immediately and intervene to regulate them.
Our enamelled wires for energy transmission
- High temperature resistant enamelled copper wire, round, temperature class N
- Excellent mechanical resistance to abrasion
- Extremely low coefficient of friction for gentle wire processing
- Verifiably improved strength of insulation
SHTherm® 210 Alu
- High temperature resistant enamelled aluminium wire, round, temperature class N
- Excellent resistance to chemical stress
- Best processing properties due to optional, additional lubricating coat
SHTherm® 210 Flat
- High temperature resistant enamelled copper wire, flat, temperature class N
- Excellent thermal long-term resistance and overload capacity
- Excellent resistance to mechanical stress
- Excellent insulation properties
In addition to our standard products, our development team is happy to work with you on projects to tailor our wire to your needs. This is how we jointly drive innovation forward. Feel free to contact us for development projects.
Our Know-how – Your Benefits
- More than 70 years of experience in enamelled wire production
- Fast decisions even for large projects
- Short reaction times for short-term requirements
- Customer-specific new developments possible